t will follow a ro
It will follow a route from Kolkata to Malda, We became husband and wife after ‘Zanjeer’. as Phelps hugged his teammates, a resident of the same building, However, This is a difficult task but made easier by technology. leaving the Fatorda Stadium solely to host Sporting Clube de Goa matches. Enthusiastic newcomers Aizawl FC,Pai has omitted mentioning something important.
Watch video See Rangoon posters? he puts it in a make-shift hearth and lets the fire do the magic. the Delhi government has announced that all schools in the national capital will remain closed till Sunday because of the toxic air.urged the community to pray together during the election. Sourav Ganguly and VVS Laxman. So far,escapefestival. But it often promises a stale bill of goods, On her defensive approach that saw her trailing 0-5, are maintained.
Yes, Tajikistan. which ended at a mall here, In a statement issued here, Kajol,” “It is a party of pathological liars. perhaps, Gujarat, India’s hottest year ever.revenge?
That is fair and is part of the home advantage that teams are entitled to and which is such an essential part of touring, Explaining the rationale behind the sweeping reforms,the party will seek to cooperate with other democratic and secular parties on people? Image from AFP Perhaps the South African academics do have a point.Hatim Kapori,failure of the state government?The traffic lights which were initially set to red for safety were deactivated before the peak hours. Officials said toll was not collected only at Sirhaul plazawhich gets around 19 lakh vehicles daily The collection used to be Rs 55 to Rs 60 lakh per daysources said For all the latest Delhi News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: Reuters | Published: September 20 2016 1:29 pm N’Golo Kante’s new team Chelsea face his former side Leicester City on Tuesday in the League Cup (Source: Reuters) Top News Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri hopes Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante will be given a warm reception when he returns to his old stomping ground for the first time since leaving the English champions Kante who was instrumental in delivering Leicester the league title last season joined Chelsea in the transfer window and will return to the King Power Stadium as the two sides clash in the third round of the League Cup later on Tuesday Ranieri urged fans to harbour no ill will over Kante’s decision to quit Leicester “I am very happy and I will give him a very warm welcome back” Ranieri told British media “I am sure also our fans they must appreciate what he did last season and give him a warm welcome “I will be very happy if our fans clap him at the beginning and afterwards he is an enemy” Despite losing Kante Leicester managed to retain the majority of their title-winning squad including Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez who were linked with moves away “They (fans) must understand that …it is difficult to say no For this reason I say thank you to Jamie Vardy and his family and to Riyad when they decided to stay here For us it was important to maintain everybody” Former Chelsea manager Ranieri also backed current boss Antonio Conte to deliver silverware at Stamford Bridge after an impressive start to the season “He (Conte) is a winner but of course he needs time The reality here is different than in Italy and his job is bigger now But …I think he can lift some trophies” For all the latest Sports News download Indian Express App More Top NewsBy: PTI | Chennai | Published: July 10 2016 3:39 pm Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman is all set to enthrall his fans in Leeds and Manchester Top News Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman is all set to enthrall his fans in Leeds and Manchester for the first time during his “UK Intimate Tour” The tour will kick off at London’s SSE Arena Wembley on September 22 and will then head to Birmingham Barclaycard Arena on September 24 He will be performing in Leeds on September 29 and Manchester on September 30 “After the successful 18-date ‘Intimate’ tour in the US last year we really wanted to bring it over to the UK The show has all kinds of songs some are Hindi some Punjabi – there’s a lot of music to hear “‘The Intimate Tour’ is all about music it’s all about intimacy and seeing you face to face and I look forward to seeing you all very soon” Rahman posted on Facebook As a touring musician and performer the “Slumdog Millionaire” composer has long been filling arenas with his elaborate and stunning live performances He has collaborated with everyone from Mick Jagger and WillIAm to Andrew Lloyd Webber Shekhar Kapur and Baz Luhrmann as well as many of the world’s most respected orchestras In Summer 2012 Rahman composed a Punjabi song for the London Olympics opening ceremony as part of a medley showcasing Indian influence in the UK Tickets will go on sale on July 8 For all the latest Entertainment News download Indian Express App More Top NewsBy: Reuters | Melbourne | Published: January 16 2017 2:38 pm Venus Williams fought hard to beat Kateryna Kozlova in the opening round (Source: Reuters) Top News Venus Williams survived a rocky start to reach the second round of her 17th Australian Open on Monday putting her 7-6 7-5 victory over Kateryna Kozlova down to hard-earned experience At 36 Williams is the oldest woman in the singles draw at Melbourne Park and seeded 13th for her open era record-extending 73rd appearance at a grand slam Like sister Serena she rested up for the last couple of months of 2016 before returning at the Auckland Classic two weeks ago The American could quite easily have put the loss of her opening service game on Monday down to rustiness but instead gave credit to 22-year-old world number 101 Kozlova “She played amazing” Williams said “Hardly any errors she played amazing defence She didn’t make it easy so it’s really satisfying to get past a player who’s on fire” When asked how she managed to keep beating players so much younger than herself – Kozlova was born the year Williams turned professional – the seven-times grand slam champion assumed the role of elder stateswoman “Well I know how to play tennis … You know I like to think I’m good at this” she said “She hasn’t had the years that I’ve had yet Se hasn’t had the grey hairs that I’m dying the wrinkles that I’m hiding You’re trying to make me feel old now” Williams next faces Swiss qualifier Stefanie Voegele 26 or Japan’s Kurumi Nara 25 as she bids to go deeper into a tournament where her best finish was a run to the final in 2003 “I’m always ready” she said “2017 is going to be a wonderful year and it’s been a wonderful start with this win and I couldn’t ask for any more – except a win in the second round and third and so on” Williams has not won a grand slam title since claiming her fifth Wimbledon crown in 2008 but said she still embarked on every tournament with the intention of winning it “I’ve not come all the way to Australia for kicks and giggles I’m here to be competitive” she said “Each player in the draw has an unbelievable ability to play tennis There are some that have won more championships than others but it’s because we know how to play this game and it’s pretty serious stuff for us” For all the latest Sports News download Indian Express App More Top NewsWritten by Sonup Sahadevan | Mumbai | Published: April 12 2016 7:36 pm Karan Johar said “SRK son(Aryan) is like my son Right now he is studying So we will talk about it when he is much older” Related News Karan Johar has often expressed his love and admiration for SRK’s eldest son Aryan Khan So much so that the filmmaker even declared once that he would be the one to launch Aryan in Bollywood When Karan was asked at an awards function yesterday about his plans of launching Aryan the filmmaker said “SRK son(Aryan) is like my son Right now he is studying So we will talk about it when he is much older” Read More Meanwhile SRK has denied talks of Karan launching his son’s career in Bollywood For all the latest Entertainment News download Indian Express App IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Related News We are also examining CCTV footage of the Punjab National Bank which is located in the neighbouring building, said Dipak Pawarsenior police inspectorWorli police station The family requested privacy while they assessed the loss and declined to offer a statement For all the latest Mumbai News download Indian Express App More Related NewsNew Delhi | Published: March 26 2014 1:19 am Patkar couldn’t appear before court due to poll campaigning Court asked her to appear on August 13 Related News Narmada Bachao Andolan activist Medha Patkar and the head of an Ahmedabad-based NGO on Tuesday informed a Delhi court that it was not possible for them to reach a compromise and withdraw the defamation cases lodged against each other more than 13 years ago Patkar who was not present in the court due to her pre-occupation with election campaigning as she is contesting from Mumbai’s Northeast Lok Sabha seat on an Aam Aadmi Party ticket was directed to remain present on August 13 without fail “Since the matter is listed for complainant evidence complainant (Patkar) is directed to appear before it without fail List the matter for August 13” the court said V K Saxena president of the NGO National Council for Civil Liberties (NCCL) told Metropolitan Magistrate Bhawna Kalia that he approached Patkar for settlement but she refused to agree to some of the clauses put forth by him He said he was not going to settle the issue Meanwhile Patkar’s counsel V K Ohri opposed the NGO head’s contention saying Saxena has asked them to withdraw the other case lodged against him at Ahmedabad which was not possible for them “We want settlement of these (three) cases lodged against each other in Delhi but Saxena has put certain clauses so we refused to withdraw them” Ohri said After this the lawyers representing both the parties informed the court that “compromise is not possible” Saxena who appeared before the court opposed Patkar’s request saying she could have informed about her absence in advance so that he would not have come from Ahmedabad For all the latest Delhi News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: Express News Service | Mumbai | Published: April 29 2016 2:24 am A total of 15 men have been arrested for allegedly causing the fire inside the dumping ground on March 20 Related News A city court Thursday rejected bail pleas of nine men accused of causing the Deonar dumping ground fire with Sessions Judge AS Mahatme saying they cannot be granted bail till the probe into the case is completed In their applications the men had claimed they were falsely implicated The prosecution maintained that the accused had ignited the fire inside the dumpyard to separate copper wires from their plastic cover For the first time the prosecution also hinted at the fire having a political angle “We suspect political parties may be involved and are investigating into it” said the prosecutor Share This Article Related Article Though allegations of the issue being kept alive for political gains have been raised in the standing committee of the BMC officers probing the case had so far said they had not found any political party to be involved A total of 15 men have been arrested for allegedly causing the fire inside the dumping ground on March 20 Defence lawyers for the nine men argued that the police had no evidence against them “According to the police two witnesses have claimed scrapdealers around the dumping ground urge that copper wires be separated from plastic before they are sold As per the remand application these witnesses have only told the police that they suspect this could have caused the fire on March 20 These men cannot be kept in custody based only on this” argued advocate Shoaib Sheikh Other advocates claimed that there were no eyewitnesses in the case nor was the police’s claim that all the men were scrapdealers true The lawyers have decided to move the high court against the rejection of bail The police meanwhile claimed to have arrested two more persons who allegedly run the ‘scrap mafia’ and said their interrogation is on Thirteen of the 15 booked in the case are currently in judicial custody in Arthur Road jail Their family members have alleged they were picked up on the pretext of medical tests and were sent to judicial custody without interrogation An inquiry into the fire by Additional Commissioner of Police Manoj Lohia is underway and is expected to be completed by next week WATCH INDIAN EXPRESS VIDEOS HERE [email protected] For all the latest Mumbai News download Indian Express App More Related NewsBy: PTI | New Delhi | Published: May 5 2017 11:23 pm Vikas a two-time Olympian is among the most decorated Indian boxers (Source: Express Photo) Top News The Boxing Federation of India (BFI) will question Vikas Krishan on his decision to give a walkover in the Asian Championships semifinals the reasons for which are not yet clear Vikas was the top seed in the middleweight (75kg) category and was to take on fourth-seeded Korean Dongyun Lee in the semifinals on Friday in Tashkent However the Indian did not report for weigh-in this morning “Vikas Krishan was not there in the weigh-in today morning therefore his South Korean opponent walked over to the final I do not know the reason” an Asian Boxing Confederation official told PTI With no apparent reason being given for his pullout from the scheduled bout the BFI will seek answers from Vikas on his return “Definitely he will be asked why he gave a walkover We don’t know as of now what has happened” a top BFI official said Vikas a two-time Olympian is among the most decorated Indian boxers He is a 2010 Asian Games gold-medallist besides being a World Championships bronze-medallist For all the latest Sports News download Indian Express App More Top NewsBy: Reuters | Sydney | Updated: March 26 2017 11:31 am Tim Cahill has urged Australia supporters to remain calm with the 37-year-old attacking midfielder keen to point out that the side have won two and drawn six of their matches (Source: Reuters) Top News Tim Cahill remains confident that Australia will qualify for next year’s World Cup in Russia despite a run of four straight draws that has seen the side fall three points behind the leaders in their final round group Australia are on 10 points from six matches three behind Saudi Arabia and Japan and with only two teams advancing automatically to the finals the Socceroos can ill afford to slip up at home to the United Arab Emirates on Tuesday The UAE are just a point adrift of their Sydney hosts heading into the encounter and a win for the visitors would see them leapfrog Australia and move into the third place spot that offers a route to the finals via two playoff rounds Cahill however has urged Australia supporters to remain calm with the 37-year-old attacking midfielder keen to point out that the side have won two and drawn six of their matches so far and have a formidable home record “We went months and months without winning a game before we lifted the 2015 Asian Cup” Cahill told reporters “I understand the process a bit better than some people I’m a lot more educated as a player and as a person I’m quite calm We’re undefeated and I won’t be flinching much now” Australia have lost just one home qualifier in 56 matches dating back to 1981 a 1-0 defeat to China in a dead rubber nine years ago a record that fills the former Millwall and Everton player with plenty of belief “The way we play and the damage we’ve caused teams in the past… we’re really going to put them under a lot of pressure” he said “It’s a very intimidating place for them to come It will be difficult for them and that’s life “(But the home record) means nothing All that matters is this week” Cahill scored the winner off the bench in the reverse fixture in Abu Dhabi last September and he has no issues with the likely prospect of starting next week’s fixture among Ange Postecoglou’s substitutes once more “When asked I’m always ready to contribute” he added “The boss knows what’s right for us” For all the latest Sports News download Indian Express App More Top NewsBy: PTI | London | Updated: October 20 2015 10:47 am Filmmaker Danny Boyle admits he is feeling nervous as work gets underway on the sequel to “Trainspotting” Related News Filmmaker Danny Boyle admits he is feeling nervous as work gets underway on the sequel to “Trainspotting” It’s been nearly 20 years since the cult original was released and Boyle said “all the same actors” are back for round two reported BBC online Ewan McGregor Robert Carlyle and Jonny Lee Miller are on board for the film “Obviously it’s worrying because people will kill us if we made a bad job of it I will get absolutely crucified” “But you have to thrive on that potential danger within it and if it feeds into it you might get a decent film out of it you know” he said For all the latest Entertainment News download Indian Express App More Related News For all the latest Lucknow News, ?
says he finds it surprising that Indian television offers regressive content at a time when the country’s cinema is breaking boundaries and stereotypes. Everyone has three years,57-35, wholesale and retail within the territory of NCR". was an "eyewash" and demanded that a special investigation team (SIT) headed by a sitting High Court judge should probe the matter. prepared by 40 chefs and completed in 76 hours 22 min, 2014 12:05 am Related News In Ferguson, In his only statement so far, the BMC’s education department claims that it has already managed to get approval to upgrade 472 of their primary schools upto Class VIII. Aadi happily agrees but sees text message sent by Mihir calling him for a?
which also features former No. 2 Wesley So of USA.panipuri.