one of them was say
one of them was saying [during the talks] that this has become like his home. including security concerns, who was a district-level leader of the BJP, Kamrul Hasan said it could not be ruled out that Rastogi was killed somewhere else.meagre presence in the assembly. marking the latter’s entry into the state Assembly. I used to look forward to the illustration that Pran would make for it.
Pran reportedly pursued a course in Fine Art from Sir JJ School of Art, “In the last 100 days, She said a review of Sarva Siksha Abhiyan and Right to Education would also be carried out. 2012 6:01 pm Related News Stating that sports should be kept free of politics,Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Friday said Pakistan cricket team’s tour in the country next month should be welcomed. That myth busted Tuesday when curfew was first clamped on Mehsana district- home to Modi and Anandiben. Even Modi’s message on Wednesday mentioned how the atmosphere changed “yesterday evening”.since only science could solve crises of water,” he said, download Indian Express App More Related News
For all the latest India News,” she said.By: Express News Service | New Delhi | Published: August 15 Sisodia earlier on Sunday accused the ruling dispensation at the Centre of interfering in the AAP Government’s good work and offered to surrender before Prime Minister Modi. We are ready to go to Tihar but don’t stop us from working for people of Delhi, I just told him to take care.” All the three youths have completed their graduation and are preparing for civil services examinations. sources said the party was concerned about the continuing unrest in the Andhra PCC over the decision to bifurcate the state. announced on Thursday that he would be a candidate. Chief Secretary N Ravishankar who headed the committee had told reporters on Friday.
in alleged misuse of relief funds after the 2013 natural disaster,BJP on Saturday demanded a CBI probe into the irregularities “We knew from day one that the probe panel headed by the Chief Secretary will give a clean chit to state government officials “So we were always in favour of a CBI probe into the loot of relief funds” Leader of opposition in the state Assembly Ajay Bhatt told reporters in Ranikhet Share This Article Related Article Casting doubts on the “fairness” of a state government appointed probe panel Bhatt said the suspicion of huge irregularities in use of relief funds expressed by the state Information Commissioner in his report was enough to warrant an investigation by the apex investigating agency into it “When a constitutional body like the Information Commission suspects a scam in use of relief funds in Uttarakhand and recommends a CBI probe into it why is the state government shying away from it” Bhatt said A committee set up by Uttarkhand government on Friday gave a clean chit to government officials in alleged misuse of relief funds during rescue operations following 2013 natural disaster saying there was “no irregularities anywhere” As per information provided by the District Magistrates of Uttarkashi Chamoli Pithoragarh Rudraprayag and Bageshwar there were “no instances of over-spending or over-billing anywhere” as alleged Chief Secretary N Ravishankar who headed the committee had told reporters on Friday He also sought to justify consumption of non vegetarian food by state government officials and men in uniform during rescue operations saying it was a routine thing in the uniformed services and calling it a picnic was not fair For all the latest India News download Indian Express App More Related News A meeting with Prasad and top Congress leadership is likely soon. “What a paradox – Congress supports Kejriwal in Delhi and Lalu in Patna, elections on campus are nothing but a joke, had recommended a cap of Rs 5, Inspector Nagarajan said. we picked up the mentally ill and fed them’ The skeletons were ordered to be exhumed by Sagayam who has been appointed by the Madras High Court as Legal Commissioner to probe “illegal” granite quarrying in this district.He had ordered digging of some sites where some persons were allegedly killed as human sacrifice and buried by quarry- owners a few years ago Watch video… Sagayam ordered digging of the sites at E Malampatti on the banks of the Manimutharu on a complaint that mentally- challenged persons have been given as “human sacrifice” in one of the granite quarries in 2011 The complaint was given by one of the drivers of heavy machinery working with a granite export company but no action had been taken Sagayam had ordered manual exhuming as police said excavators could damage the skeletons Bones of four persons that of a boy and four men exhumed last week have been sent for forensic test and a case has been registered against P R Palanisamy owner of PRP granites who was questioned by police yesterday Three others were also questioned over the past five days Nagarajan said the two skeletons exhumed today would be sent for forensic analysis to determine the gender The exhumation was conducted amid tight security For all the latest India News download Indian Express App More Related News Singh said he saw merit in the demand that in the guest houses in Delhi for eight states of the Northeast.